The Chief Executives Club of Rhode Island is currently building
a new leadership team and plans to relaunch membership
operations in October 2021.
Robert E. Fiske –
Robert led the launch of the Chief Executives Club
of Rhode Island in September 2006 with Governor Carciri and over seventy five chief execuitves
of Rhode Employers in attendance.
Robert’s passion is to make the world a better place by
helping chief executives continually increase their
leadership potential and achieve the results and legacy they
desire, because better leadership means better workplaces
with happier, healthier and more engage employees,
customers, and vendors, which ultimately has a significant
positive impact on everyone living in the communities in
which the business operates.
Robert offers the following services to chief executives:
• Curating, convening & facilitating CEO Advisory Boards;
• L˛ Coaching Services — CEO Leadership & Life Mastery Coaching;
• Confidant & Coaching Services for CEOs dealing with a personal crisis.
Robert's professional experience includes:
• Over 14 years’ experience creating and leading highly-valued
CEO meetings & events, and executive leadership development
& decisions support services to chief executives of small,
midmarket, large, and Fortune 500 enterprises that are
privately-held, public, family-owned, and nonprofit.
• Founder and leader of the Chief Executives Guild (originally the
Chief Executives Club of RI)
• Creator of the L˛ CEO Coaching methodology and the coach training & certification process
• Managing Partner of the C&F Brand Communications Agency
• Fortune 500 Executive – Head of HP's global C-Suite
Executive Engagement initiatives
• Creator and Managing
Director of the 1995 and 2000 World Business Leader Forums
• Founder &
CEO of DataSolutions International, Inc.
Chief executives praise Robert for understanding what
CEO need, providing exceptional value, and consistently
exceeding expectations. challenges./font>
Where chief executives of
medium & large corporations can safely discuss challenges and concerns with
peers in total confidence—always 100% "off-the-record".
Where chief executives build
valuable & trusted relationships with peers who share knowledge, ideas, and unbiased
advice when desired.
business thought leaders & CEOs offer the outside perspectives, actionable ideas, and innovative
tactics that CEOs need to continually improve business performance.